|OPERA Lift Plus Patient|
- OPERA Lift: The OPERA Lift Minor is an ideal technique for patients with minimal sag, deep folds and soft tissue deficiency.
- Adivive: Is a more natural filler derived from one’s own fat. It’s filtered then used in rejuvenation. When enhanced with PRP, longer lasting results are incurred.
- SlimLipo: Can remove unwanted fat and sag in the neck and is
particularly effective after a facelift. Its skin tightening effects result almost instant and the patient enjoys practically no down time.
- PRP: Platelet-rich Plasma is derived from one’s own blood which is centrifuged and filtered into a clear solution. PRP is utilized in both surgical and non-surgical procedures to enhance results and prevent bruising.
- TCA Peel (35% TriChlorAcetic Acid): Dr. Lewis Obi is one of the few plastic surgeons still utilizing this technique of skin resurfacing. In select patients, this technique is more effective and longer lasting than laser resurfacing.
- Icon Laser: Fractional (Fraxel) resurfacing reduces wrinkles, sun damage and loose skin non invasively. Three treatments are usually required but there is minimal down time.
- Photofacial Rejuvenation: Photofacials assist in maintaining skin clarity and firmness.
- Botox and Fillers: These injectables either smooth any creases and wrinkles as well as restore facial volume. Both are ideal for patients seeking touch-ups several times a year.
|SlimLipo of the neck|
|Age 55-LJO Browlift, mid Facelift, and Chemical Peel|
|Age 68- Limited lifts and refinements of face neck, and nose|
|Age 85- OPERA Lift|