How is Acne Formed?
How to Prevent Acne
- Washing the face with gentle, alcohol-free cleansers at least twice per day.
- Women especially need to wash their face during their nighttime routine. Makeup will only exasperate the formation of acne.
- Gentle exfoliation keeps pores from becoming clogged. Using a gentle brush such as the Clarisonic can slough away dead skin cells and oil. An acne scrubbing brush head is also available for the Clarisonic.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid sugary and caffeinated beverages.
- Avoid junk food. Instead consume raw, healthy veggies and nutrients.
|The Clarisonic Mia - available at Renaissance|
Ways to Treat Acne
|Kinerase Pro-Therapy Tretinoin Gel 0.05% available at the Renaissance|
Treating Acne Scars with Lasers
|Before and after images of patient with acne scars that utilized the Icon Fractional Laser.|