Wednesday, August 12, 2009

THE COMPLETE PLASTIC SURGERY CENTER CONCEPT

Dr. Lewis J. Obi, M.D. P.A., Samuel Wells Surgicenter and Renaissance - Center for Cosmetic Renewal will continue as the premier center for both reconstructive and esthetic services in spite of threatening government take over of our health care system. Dr. Obiʼs efforts to establish a new paradigm for his specialty continues and will preserve a private style of medical care with a high level of safety and professionalism. The team of professionals at the Obi Plastic Surgery Center are competent, caring and very dedicated to every individual patient. There is a high demand for this type of delivery system in our present health care environment which is in eminent danger by proposed legislation. Regardless of what may occur with the American health care system, our brand of medicine will never be compromised.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have very enjoyed. I will keep visiting this blog very often.Its a really very impressive blog.
    Facelift surgery

    ReplyDelete

 
Hyper Smash