Monday, August 12, 2013

THE MANY FACETS OF PLASTIC SURGERY AT THE OBI PLASTIC SURGERY CLINIC


During recent years I have had visiting physicians of diverse specialties and from many geographic areas. The common denominator is the vast diversity and scope of the procedures I am involved with. In addition, I am blessed with a talented and dedicated staff that many plastic surgeons envy and respect. We may be biased but we believe our clinic is perhaps the most technologically advanced plastic surgery center in the world....yet very artsy, private and elegant.



During the past several years we have introduced the most advanced technology with lasers, clinical applications of cellular surgical techniques (Adivive) and the most advanced imaging devices (Vectra).  The frontier of plastic surgery, and medicine, relies heavily on these technological advances. My enthusiasm for research, teaching and patient care is evidenced by an early arrival to my office every morning where I am greeted by my two favorite ladies: 



This setting inspires me to enter my OR and to apply new research and innovations to many of the unique plastic surgery procedures we perform every day.


All of these efforts have become apparent with the enhanced results outpatients are experiencing.


Today's blog barely touches the surface of the complexity of our clinic.  My next blog will introduce you to the "Cell Surgical Network of Florida".  LJO











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hyper Smash